Northampton Borough Council Licence


The council require me to hold certain data and consents from you as part of my licensing requirements. I can either give you a paper form to fill in, or you can give that info via Survey Monkey on the link below.

I am required to hold a copy of your dog’s vaccinations being up to date. You can take a photo of the vaccination cards and send them via Facebook messenger as the quickest and cheapest way to do it. I will need this each time your dog has his or her boosters.

Link for ALL Northampton Borough Councils licensed dog boarders is here.

Please note if anyone receives payment of cash of gifts for boarding a dog, they do need a licence. Even if it’s through an agency, the home the dog is kept needs a licence, It’s the law.